Monday, February 14, 2011

My Wonderful Valentine

My wonderful hubby of over seven and a half years!


Kevin and I with our adorable nephews!


My sweet valentine even danced with me at the wedding reception on Saturday. It must be a Valentine's weekend miracle!!


Click here to read my sister's blog and see more pictures from the weekend wedding.

Here is what my sweet Valentine did for me the weekend before.

He put new flooring in our master bath. Now I just need to find some time to caulk and paint the new baseboards and quarteround.

4 comments:

Mandi said...

Happy Valentine's Day! The floor is beautiful! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Love, sweet love.

Andysbethy said...

I swear, that man does something new to your house every time I blink.
Beautiful floors!

Anonymous said...

that is a great picture of you and Kevin!!! Love you, MOM