Monday, January 31, 2011

A sew night with my sisters

One of my sisters and her husband are going on a mission trip with their church. To raise money they were doing a silent auction. I thought some homemade items could make some good money in an auction, so I made a baby quilt, and mom and I bought some fabric and Betsy, mom, Kels and I put together some scarfs (similar to the ones I had made for them for Christmas) and donated them all to the sale. I will have to ask Kelsey how much they ended up bringing in!

Here are some pictures from our evening together!












2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh you guys (girls..) are so kind. Fab gifts indeed!

Andysbethy said...

Hey - you forgot to say "pictures courtesy of Bethany". JK. That was a fun night. You and Kelsey make such pretty things. Glad I was there to iron for you! (and take pictures...)